Click to vote for my blog!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Today...

 Late yesterday afternoon Brynn complained of a headache, he even asked for something for pain and was almost crying. He laid around most of the evening and was quiet for the most part, just a little whiny. He fell asleep around 11 PM, then the myoclonics came back... I thought that the Klonopin had stopped them. His right leg and upper body, arms, shoulders and head was twitching a lot all night long. Lots of nose rubbing and lip smacking/chewing... Saw him have a 1-2 minute tonic event and more clonic activity than I have ever seen in him without the typical tonic start. I don't know if this is due to the Klonopin making him sleep so hard or if I am just not watching closely enough and am missing the tonic part or if it is a new thing. The Neuro said to call it what you want to and describe it... Well this looked like Clonic Shivering so that's what I will call it. He's a bit hesitant to do his school work today... Slept till after 11 this morning. Had a pretty good day, considering the night he had... 
  Brett would pick today to not cooperate at all in doing his home school... It is getting to be more than I can handle just to wake up and function with the fibro out of whack since the accident several months back and lack of sleep with Brynnon... I have not been feeling well the last few days. Maybe I am emotionally drained... 
  Abigail is growing so fast... Over 20 pounds, running... Playing and such a happy baby. Her speech is pretty good so far, I worry more with her looking back on Brynnon and knowing what I know now. Twirling in circles she goes round and round... then she sits... leans back ever so slowly and gently to the floor... and says OH NO... FALL DOWN.... She runs all through the living room and kitchen with her baby. She loves her babies, hugs her babies and kisses her babies... She is such a blessing! The light that sparkles into the darkness....
~Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading about our world! We are always happy to hear from you!